You can't go past this stunning and spacious, light and bright Masterton built home, located on the high side of Grand Parade. Situated on approx. 1045m2 in a highly sought-after location, with easy access to schools, recreation reserves and much more. This very large family friendly home provides low-maintenance and easy living. With a neat, beautifully landscaped garden and a gorgeous facade providing plenty of curb appeal, internally this stunning property offers an extremely spacious and functional floor plan and ticks every box. The home presents as near new, having recently been elegantly renovated.
Upon entry, you will be instantly impressed by the space on offer. Without question, this is the ideal family home with three large living zones to accommodate any growing family, a separate study (or 5th bedroom), 4 bedrooms all with double built-in robes (master bedroom complete with built-in and walk-in-robe and full ensuite). There's three bathrooms as well as a separate toilet.
The hub of the home is unmistakable with the well-appointed kitchen, complimented by new, modern stainless-steel appliances and ample bench space, overlooking an open and very spacious dining and living area. If escape is what you need, there's a sitting room or activities room to retreat to, or maybe move to one of the multiple outdoor entertainment areas: enjoy a coffee in the sun or take in the lake view over Shingle Splitters.
Special features include:
- water views from two of the living areas and the master bedroom
- european oak timber floors
- ducted air-conditioning with personal controls in each room
- ceiling fans, 1.5kW solar electricity
- fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids to run and play
- rear yard access
- additional off-street parking for the boat, van, trailer or guests
- at the peaceful end of a no-through road
- north facing, catching the north-easterly lake breezes
- metres to the public access waterfront reserve
- 3km lakeside walk to Shingle Splitters
- 1km to public jetty
The home is located just over 1km from Bonnells Bay Shopping Village and Pendlebury Park playground and just a short drive from the Morisset train station and the M1. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this stunning family home.