This gorgeous family home is set in the ever popular Aquilo Estate; it's stunning and stylish, 3yrs new and sits on approx. 512m2 amongst homes of similar character. Perfectly positioned in Bonnells Bay, one of Lake Macquarie's sought-after suburbs, in close proximity to the magnificent lake, schools, shops and parks, Morisset's train station, and just a short drive from the M1.
The immaculate and spacious family home consists of four bedrooms, with the master offering walk-through wardrobe and ensuite. There are two separate living areas and at the heart of the home, a modern, functional kitchen, strategically placed in a large open plan living/kitchen/dining space. And if that's not enough, simply open the sliding doors to the covered alfresco, and entertain with ease. Externally, the home has a double garage, the back yard is fully fenced and there's side access.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, with BIR and a walk-through robe in the main bedroom
- split-system air conditioning
- functional, attractive, modern kitchen with WIP and gas stovetop and oven
- 2 gas points; to the media room and dining room
- abundance of play space for the children or for entertaining
- fully fenced back yard with side gate access
- beautifully landscaped
- Granit-guard (non-toxic termite barrier)
- Flick pest control system
Just shift right in and enjoy a relaxed and easy lifestyle. Don't hesitate - call Wilson Britten to organise your inspection.