Take advantage today of this exceptional opportunity to view a charming home, unlike any other. On entering the property you sense the warmth and gentle flow of this older home with the high ceilings, yet modern in the ultra-stylish kitchen, complete with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Set on approx. 686m2 of land, the home is ideal for entertaining with the open plan kitchen-dining-living zone and a beautiful new timber deck, providing a great extension from the house that marries indoor/ outdoor living. The neat home provides four comfortable sized bedrooms, all with BIR and a gorgeous sunroom at the front of the house. Complete with reverse-cycle air conditioning, there's new carpet and floating timber-look floors throughout.
Currently tenanted, this property would suit any investor looking to expand their portfolio or perhaps a first home buyer, keen to capitalise on the first home buyer incentives.
- newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and modern stainless-steel appliances.
- large, open-plan living/dining flowing seamlessly from the kitchen
- light filled sunroom/study
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIR
- newly renovated, stylish bathroom and ensuite
- large timber deck off the front - perfect for entertaining with friends
- double garage with internal access
- side access for a boat, trailer or van
- fully fenced front and back yard with plenty of space for the children to play
- garden shed
Just minutes from shops and schools and other essential services and just a short drive to the Morisset mainline train station and the M1. Don't miss out - call us today to arrange your inspection.