On a grand scale this stunning property offers great flexibility for the perfect lifestyle. Featuring heaps of relaxation and entertaining space for the whole family and secure parking for up to four vehicles, this superb brick residence sits on approx. 892m2 of land and will suit the most discerning buyers. Additionally, the home is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Bonnells Bay, capturing picturesque views of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
A welcoming vista as you enter the home, the property features:
- Fantastic lounge room flowing to entertaining balcony, boasting lake views
- Large gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, high benchtops - all with lake views
- A choice of three living zones
- Ducted air conditioning, 9ft ceilings, timber floors, slow combustion wood heater and ducted- vacuum system
- Separate large office
- 3 separate living zones
- Impressive master with walk-in robe, full-sized ensuite with “his” & “her” sinks and spa bath, offering access to the outdoor living area
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins, fifth bedroom/office
- Three-way bathroom, catering for all the family
- Additional WC upstairs and downstairs
- Wrap-around deck surrounded by lush gardens - the perfect space to relax or entertain in style
- Low maintenance gardens, including boxed vegetable gardens and a relaxing BBQ area
- Solar heated, salt chlorinated in-ground swimming pool; indoor living and outdoor zones merging for alfresco poolside enjoyment
- Massive lock-up garage and excellent under house storage
- Natural bush reserve at rear boundary - no back neighbours!
Bonnells Bay is a popular lakeside suburb of Lake Macquarie. It's close to schools, shops and other essential services and just a short drive from the Morisset mainline train station. Just 10 minutes to the M1 and 40 minutes to Newcastle.
This property has it all!! Inspections will impress - call us now to arrange yours.