Lose yourself in the tranquillity of this picturesque property, located on almost an acre (approx. 3733m2) of ever so gently sloping land. Set amongst native Australian gums and backing on to beautiful Stockton Creek, the property provides boat access to magnificent Lake Macquarie. Ideally suited to couples looking for a great lifestyle package or families with children who enjoy outdoor living, small watercraft sports, fishing or crabbing. There's plenty of space for horses, a swimming pool or motorbiking; take your pick! The outstanding and unique property offers direct vehicle access to the water's edge.
The spacious brick home has many great features on offer including;
- 2 separate living areas: open plan kitchen/ dining/ family and separate media room
- Well designed, attractive, modern and functional galley kitchen with rural vistas
- 4 bedrooms, with an ensuite and walk in robes to the main as well as the guest bedroom and built in robes to all others
- Modern and spacious bathroom
- Large, covered outdoor entertainment area, seamlessly flowing from the large open indoor living space
- Ducted air plus fans
- Side vehicle access for launching the boat
- Double garage
Close to all essential services including public transport and schools, and just a short 5-minute drive to the M1 freeway, the mainline train station in Morisset; you won't go past the uniqueness and natural beauty of this property. We invite you to contact our office to arrange an inspection. Call Wilson Britten on 4970 5545.