At the end of the driveway of canopied trees lies an exquisite family home, perfectly designed to retreat from the hustle and bustle of life and soak up the semi-rural lifestyle this property has to offer. Brilliantly positioned on approx. 2.5 acres, this immaculate, executive home seamlessly marries indoor and outdoor living. The impressive floorplan features four bedrooms, multiple living areas and a stunning central kitchen. Soak up the tranquillity as you enjoy the view of the mountains from the sunlit breakfast room or relax with a book in the coolness of the summer room; there's a place for everyone in this spacious family home. With ample space for a swimming pool, tennis courts or a pony, this property has a lot to offer.
When everyday essentials, schools and transport are found in nearby Cooranbong, this spectacular property lies in one of the sought-after suburbs of Lake Macquarie and offers a property that any family would be lucky to own.
The home features:
- Stunning new kitchen with stone benchtops, soft-close under-bench drawers, dual sinks and WIP
- Large, open living spaces including family/rumpus, sitting room, loungeroom, formal and informal dining and areas
- Separate study
- A spacious master suite with generous WIR and ensuite with his and her sinks
- Three additional double sized bedrooms, each boasting large BIR
- Main bathroom with dual sinks, corner bath, large shower and WC
- Additional shower & WC in garage
- Laundry with additional WC
- Plentiful storage cupboards
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Swedish Rosewood timber floors
- 3 car garage with additional space to park extra vehicles, caravan or boat
- 6m x 6m garden shed
- 2x 22,000 litre rainwater tanks with an additional 10,000 litre tank and town water
- raised vegetable garden beds and easy care grounds
Energy saving features include:
- the comfort and convenience of 5-zoned ducted air conditioning
- solar power and solar hot water
- 9ft ceilings
This property presents a great opportunity to escape to the country for those looking for a lifestyle change. Just a short drive to Cooranbong Village, private and public schools and within easy access to Morisset's mainline train station and the M1, connecting commuters to Newcastle, Sydney or the Central Coast - this is the property you've been waiting for. Opportunities like this don't come along very often. Call Wilson Britten today to arrange your private viewing.