This solid, three-bedroom family home is located in a popular position in Bonnells Bay, in fact it's just 300m from the shores of Lake Macquarie. You can walk to Pendlebury Park and boat ramp and within 2km you'll find schools, shops, medical services and other essential services. A perfect offering for those wanting a lakeside lifestyle, first home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors.
Featuring a functional floorplan and offering loads of potential you can shift in as is or update as you wish. Set back from the road, the home sits on a large 810m2.
- Open and light filled family, dining and kitchen areas
- Centrally located kitchen
- Covered patio running across the back of the home, providing an ideal place for easy entertaining
- Split system air conditioning
- Spacious built-in robes in two bedrooms
- Fenced rear yard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Single lock-up garage
With easy access to public transport and the M1 freeway, this solid brick home would make the perfect investment property, or with a little makeover, be transformed into a stunning family home.
To arrange your inspection of this neat and tidy family home, give the team at Wilson Britten a call on 4970 5545.